6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Time Travel, Visigoths, aliens and cybernetic armor...

X-O Manowar Vol. 1: By The Sword - Robert Venditti, Cary Nord, Stefano Gaudiano, Moose Baumann

This sounds like a mishmash that wouldn't work to me, but it just does.   I can't explain why, although I suspect the breakneck pace helps as you don't have time to go, 'wait, what?'

The truth is that the Visigoths being enslaved by Romans, then captured by aliens, gives Aric a reason to want to blast Rome to hell.    And it's not quite explained how or why the Shanhara works for him, and not for the aliens, but you just kind of squeal with joy when it does.  (The Shanhara, or Manowar armor, being one of their most sacred relics.   They are cheesed off that it works for a human - whom they consider animals - and not for their greatest warriors, whom they've fed to the Shanhara in the hopes that one of them would be able to withstand its power without dying.)

I wasn't sure how this would fit into a series, how it would work in a second volume, but by the end, I was salivating for me.

Yes, more please!