439 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Small Victories: Spotting Improbable Moments of Grace
Anne Lamott
Progress: 60/304pages
Hamas Contained: The Rise and Pacification of Palestinian Resistance (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures)
Tareq Baconi
Progress: 3%
Among The Stars
Tova Shkedi
Progress: 11/244pages
Dangerous
Milo Yiannopoulos
Progress: 4/288pages
Transformers: Unicron #5 (of 6)
John Barber
Transformers: Unicron #6 (of 6)
John Barber
Greg Capullo, Todd McFarlane, Marc Silvestri
Progress: 25/160pages
Permanence du discours sur Israël
Juliette Lichtenstein

Better than the first, but still not a favorite...

Sons of Anarchy Vol. 2 - Ed Brisson

So, yeah, I totally got this along with the Robocop and Planet of the Ape comics.   Thank Primus Humble Bundle went with books - and mostly books I'm not interested in - because I don't think I could have kept up with another round of comics -_-

I figured I'd give volume two another go.   It's not quite as bad as the first, in which the dissonance between these protagonists being shown as heroes but being total and utter dicks.   The way they treat women, all the illegal shit...

I just can't see them as heroic in any way, and I'm having trouble rooting for them - which you're kinda supposed to do.

So, yeah, not moving forward with these, but I don't really regret reading the first two.   At least I understand more why I didn't connect and stick with the SoA show.