1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Better than the first, but still not a favorite...

Sons of Anarchy Vol. 2 - Ed Brisson

So, yeah, I totally got this along with the Robocop and Planet of the Ape comics.   Thank Primus Humble Bundle went with books - and mostly books I'm not interested in - because I don't think I could have kept up with another round of comics -_-

I figured I'd give volume two another go.   It's not quite as bad as the first, in which the dissonance between these protagonists being shown as heroes but being total and utter dicks.   The way they treat women, all the illegal shit...

I just can't see them as heroic in any way, and I'm having trouble rooting for them - which you're kinda supposed to do.

So, yeah, not moving forward with these, but I don't really regret reading the first two.   At least I understand more why I didn't connect and stick with the SoA show.