1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

Better than the first, but still not a favorite...

Sons of Anarchy Vol. 2 - Ed Brisson

So, yeah, I totally got this along with the Robocop and Planet of the Ape comics.   Thank Primus Humble Bundle went with books - and mostly books I'm not interested in - because I don't think I could have kept up with another round of comics -_-

I figured I'd give volume two another go.   It's not quite as bad as the first, in which the dissonance between these protagonists being shown as heroes but being total and utter dicks.   The way they treat women, all the illegal shit...

I just can't see them as heroic in any way, and I'm having trouble rooting for them - which you're kinda supposed to do.

So, yeah, not moving forward with these, but I don't really regret reading the first two.   At least I understand more why I didn't connect and stick with the SoA show.