1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Better than the first, but still not a favorite...

Sons of Anarchy Vol. 2 - Ed Brisson

So, yeah, I totally got this along with the Robocop and Planet of the Ape comics.   Thank Primus Humble Bundle went with books - and mostly books I'm not interested in - because I don't think I could have kept up with another round of comics -_-

I figured I'd give volume two another go.   It's not quite as bad as the first, in which the dissonance between these protagonists being shown as heroes but being total and utter dicks.   The way they treat women, all the illegal shit...

I just can't see them as heroic in any way, and I'm having trouble rooting for them - which you're kinda supposed to do.

So, yeah, not moving forward with these, but I don't really regret reading the first two.   At least I understand more why I didn't connect and stick with the SoA show.