446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

Better than the first, but still not a favorite...

Sons of Anarchy Vol. 2 - Ed Brisson

So, yeah, I totally got this along with the Robocop and Planet of the Ape comics.   Thank Primus Humble Bundle went with books - and mostly books I'm not interested in - because I don't think I could have kept up with another round of comics -_-

I figured I'd give volume two another go.   It's not quite as bad as the first, in which the dissonance between these protagonists being shown as heroes but being total and utter dicks.   The way they treat women, all the illegal shit...

I just can't see them as heroic in any way, and I'm having trouble rooting for them - which you're kinda supposed to do.

So, yeah, not moving forward with these, but I don't really regret reading the first two.   At least I understand more why I didn't connect and stick with the SoA show.