1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

Not worth the read...

Rocket Raccoon: Guardian of the Keystone Quadrant - Bill Mantlo, Keith Giffen, Mike Mignola, Sal Buscema

Didn’t like it.   I don’t like Rocket getting all lovey-dovey with Lylla, although I do love the otter/raccoon lovin’.   I mean, how?  What?   How?   I mean, why would they be dating?   But what really bothers me is… well, actually two things.

One, Lylla, the otter, has an uncle who’s a walrus.  This isn’t how science works, people!   I mean, the natural order of things… even with the explanation that the animals were anthropomorphized to take care of the loonies, it doesn’t make sense that a walrus had a sister who gave birth to an otter.

And if this is a ‘hey, you’re like an uncle but not actually an uncle to me,’ then maybe that should have been mentioned somewhere.   (Although my friend just gave me an exasperated look and told me to ‘let it go’.)

Oh, yeah, also I know a spoiler that makes me mad for feeling like I wasted my time on this.   Boo!   Although my biggest issue was not really connecting to any of the characters.

Mike Mignola illustrates and it's neat to see his earlier style.   Otherwise, though, pass on this!