1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese
Ninjasaur
Jason Horn

Not worth the read...

Rocket Raccoon: Guardian of the Keystone Quadrant - Bill Mantlo, Keith Giffen, Mike Mignola, Sal Buscema

Didn’t like it.   I don’t like Rocket getting all lovey-dovey with Lylla, although I do love the otter/raccoon lovin’.   I mean, how?  What?   How?   I mean, why would they be dating?   But what really bothers me is… well, actually two things.

One, Lylla, the otter, has an uncle who’s a walrus.  This isn’t how science works, people!   I mean, the natural order of things… even with the explanation that the animals were anthropomorphized to take care of the loonies, it doesn’t make sense that a walrus had a sister who gave birth to an otter.

And if this is a ‘hey, you’re like an uncle but not actually an uncle to me,’ then maybe that should have been mentioned somewhere.   (Although my friend just gave me an exasperated look and told me to ‘let it go’.)

Oh, yeah, also I know a spoiler that makes me mad for feeling like I wasted my time on this.   Boo!   Although my biggest issue was not really connecting to any of the characters.

Mike Mignola illustrates and it's neat to see his earlier style.   Otherwise, though, pass on this!