439 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Small Victories: Spotting Improbable Moments of Grace
Anne Lamott
Progress: 60/304pages
Hamas Contained: The Rise and Pacification of Palestinian Resistance (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures)
Tareq Baconi
Progress: 3%
Among The Stars
Tova Shkedi
Progress: 11/244pages
Dangerous
Milo Yiannopoulos
Progress: 4/288pages
Transformers: Unicron #5 (of 6)
John Barber
Transformers: Unicron #6 (of 6)
John Barber
Progress: 25/160pages
Permanence du discours sur Israël
Juliette Lichtenstein

Not worth the read...

Rocket Raccoon: Guardian of the Keystone Quadrant - Bill Mantlo, Keith Giffen, Mike Mignola, Sal Buscema

Didn’t like it.   I don’t like Rocket getting all lovey-dovey with Lylla, although I do love the otter/raccoon lovin’.   I mean, how?  What?   How?   I mean, why would they be dating?   But what really bothers me is… well, actually two things.

One, Lylla, the otter, has an uncle who’s a walrus.  This isn’t how science works, people!   I mean, the natural order of things… even with the explanation that the animals were anthropomorphized to take care of the loonies, it doesn’t make sense that a walrus had a sister who gave birth to an otter.

And if this is a ‘hey, you’re like an uncle but not actually an uncle to me,’ then maybe that should have been mentioned somewhere.   (Although my friend just gave me an exasperated look and told me to ‘let it go’.)

Oh, yeah, also I know a spoiler that makes me mad for feeling like I wasted my time on this.   Boo!   Although my biggest issue was not really connecting to any of the characters.

Mike Mignola illustrates and it's neat to see his earlier style.   Otherwise, though, pass on this!