6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Was this just overhyped? Was I too stressed out and depressed to truly enjoy this?

Princeless Volume 1 Tp - Jeremy Whitley, M. Goodwin

Or perhaps it's a personality clash?   I feel like I should love this, and confession, I've tried reading this before.  I didn't go bananas for it then either, so it might indicate a clash of personalities.

Another one that's funny, that's well done, and that I couldn't quite find a reason to give a lower star rating to.   I laughed, I liked most of this, but... I was so stressed out and depressed that it took me longer than expected to read it: I kept starting and stopping.   I won't prioritize more of this, mostly because I didn't connect and because I connect this series to being depressed and stressed now...

Maybe when I'm further away from the things causing the stress, I'll borrow more from Comixology Unlimited.