450 Autobots
420 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Describing Archives: A Content Standard by Saa (2013-12-01)
Saa
David Pilgrim, Chris Allen
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages

I haven't completely finished packing

Buuuut the plan is to spend the weekends at this house, anyway, so I can finish up next weekend.  I still need a couple hours of bringing stuff down - there is stuff on Black Bolt to pack up for the apartment - so I'm going to sleep on my new bed.   It's going to be dismantled and moved tomorrow, but I will be using the same mattres/bed frame, and change freaks me out.  I figure one night familiarizing myself with this new bed will help.

The plan, or so I've been told, is to start moving things at 10 AM.   I figure if I sleep by eleven thirty, I can get up at four and do three hours plus cleaning/getting stuff ready to move.   (I'll take fifteen minutes to a half hour to shower and eat, and then I'll be set.)

I figure if I tell my mom the truth - that my heart rate still goes up when I go up the stairs - and that I have been doing as much as possible, but I felt like I was going to pass out or die if I did more, I can have a little extra time to pack things up.

I don't know, but I plan on getting 90% of things done tomorrow, so that should work.