446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Excellent start to this series

Death Of The Inhumans (2018) #1 (of 5) - Donny Cates, Kaare Andrews, Ariel Olivetti

The variant cover I have is very misleading, as it has a grave of a certain character on it and I suspected they wouldn't die - yet.   There is death in this issue, as promised, and I"m a bit devastated over it, but I'm willing to see where this goes.

I am unhappy that they're killing off the Inhumans, but I'm hoping they'll get a good death of story arc.   I also know that as soon as it becomes convenient, Marvel will bring all these characters back.

The Kree come back to Earth with a message for Black Bolt: join or die.   And they will burn everything he loves, and everything he feels responsible for, until he begs to join them.

And to do this, they create something new, something less human than the Inhumans, to deliver their message.

I'm more than happy to continue with this series.