446 Autobots

Sara Pitre-Durocher, John Barber
Optimus Prime #21
Kei Zama, John Barber

Mini-series and spotlights

Transformers: the IDW Collection, Volume 2 - Klaus Scherwinski, Nick Roche, E.J. Su, Don Figueroa, Simon Furman

Two miniseries - I think? - and then a bunch of Spotlights.   All the Spotlights were either weird or depressing or some mixture of both.   Even Ramjet's at the end; I remembered how sad I was when I first read it, but, aw, man... reading it again was somehow harder.   Because I knew it was coming and just, ugh, no.

Anyway, fun, but not as deep or meaningful as phase two.   It's really just all Decepticons try to take over the Earth and the Autobots stop them: no commentary on religion and war like in phase two.

I'm going to continue through the eight volumes of this - each over three hundred pages, I believe - and then onto the four volumes of phase two I have from Humble Bundle.   After that, I think I have to piece together the rest of the IDW continuity.   These are fun enough to continue, but just about that.