446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

Mini-series and spotlights

Transformers: the IDW Collection, Volume 2 - Klaus Scherwinski, Nick Roche, E.J. Su, Don Figueroa, Simon Furman

Two miniseries - I think? - and then a bunch of Spotlights.   All the Spotlights were either weird or depressing or some mixture of both.   Even Ramjet's at the end; I remembered how sad I was when I first read it, but, aw, man... reading it again was somehow harder.   Because I knew it was coming and just, ugh, no.

Anyway, fun, but not as deep or meaningful as phase two.   It's really just all Decepticons try to take over the Earth and the Autobots stop them: no commentary on religion and war like in phase two.

I'm going to continue through the eight volumes of this - each over three hundred pages, I believe - and then onto the four volumes of phase two I have from Humble Bundle.   After that, I think I have to piece together the rest of the IDW continuity.   These are fun enough to continue, but just about that.