441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 332/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

So this is how MTMtE was supposed to end

Transformers: Lost Light #16 - James Roberts, Jack Lawrence

At least according to James Roberts; he's been kind, and pleasant and truthful so far so I see no reason for him to lie about this.   I am interested to see how he was going to end the series originally - although it's bittersweet.

He's leaving the fandom for a bit, and I'm crushed.   Will I follow him as an author?   Probably?   It really depends on if his next writing project really grabs me.   But this issue.

Let's just talk about this issue.   This issue makes me think I will pick up whatever he writes next.   All the feels.   Is the crew of the Lost Light in the afterlife?   Maybe.   Maybe not, but nothing really makes sense either way, and you have theories from both sides from the crew.

Not sure where this will go, but I'm eager to find out.