452 Autobots
420 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Describing Archives: A Content Standard by Saa (2013-12-01)
Saa
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages

More Saga, yay!

Saga #49 - Brian Vaughan, Fiona Staples

I've been buying this digitally; I wait a month - or longer - and just get them on sale, or at least half off.   I've had dollars off, etc, so bought them earlier, but that's how it's been going in general.   That being said, that doesn't mean I love this any less: I just love a lot of comics, and if I wait sometimes, I can get them for less.  I own so much of Saga digitally, that it doesn't seem worth it to me to switch formats.  I prefer being able to access this anywhere, to be honest.

(Transformers is an exception: I will buy that in paper on the day it comes out, and then buy the digital comics on sale.)

Love, love, love this.   Everything is just shocking in the best of ways, as the characters grow and develop, and still don't learn and do bonehead things anyway.   I just love this series so much.

I'm still in it for Prince Robot IV to be honest.   Sir Robot just doesn't do it for me - so I insist on calling him Prince Robot IV.