1488 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

So this happened

My school is not offering enough of the required classes for me to get into one which I need to graduate on time.   No one is picking up the phone, so even though I've called three people, I can't get answers.

The registrar's office doesn't deal with graduate studies, so I'm basically screwed.   FML.

Update before I posted: the professor, I later learned, was on sabbatical.  Oops.  I had already called me so she called me back while I was in the shower, discombobulating me.   Still, she is wonderful, I heard dogs in the background, and I may bring her something like a nice pastry for being so nice to me at some point.

Someone from the curriculum schedule was in and I spoke to her, and she's going to see what she can do for me - so I'm feeling much calmer.