441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 31/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

So this happened

My school is not offering enough of the required classes for me to get into one which I need to graduate on time.   No one is picking up the phone, so even though I've called three people, I can't get answers.

The registrar's office doesn't deal with graduate studies, so I'm basically screwed.   FML.

Update before I posted: the professor, I later learned, was on sabbatical.  Oops.  I had already called me so she called me back while I was in the shower, discombobulating me.   Still, she is wonderful, I heard dogs in the background, and I may bring her something like a nice pastry for being so nice to me at some point.

Someone from the curriculum schedule was in and I spoke to her, and she's going to see what she can do for me - so I'm feeling much calmer.