1488 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Love, love, love!

Bloodshot (2012- ) #1: Digital Exclusives Edition - Duane Swierczynski, Manuel Garcia, Arturo Lozzi

Bloodshot is a guilty pleasure: super violent, but not evil.   He's trying to do the best he can, but also can't remember his past.   He's been experimented on, and has nanites that heal him from almost any injury.

And I love him so damn much.

In this, his amnesia is abused, by implanting false memories of families and his service in the military.   These emotional hooks are used to manipulate him into running suicidal missions, again and again and again.   When the different memories all crash into each other, Bloodshot starts to realize what's happening to him - and once again must find a way to escape this experimentation.

It's twisted, and it's right up my alley.