446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Enjoyed this

Powers (2000-2004) #1 - Michael Avon Oeming, Brian Michael Bendis

Jinxworld is part of DC now, and to celebrate, Bendis gave away a whole slew of #1s.  I grabbed them.

This was among one of my favorites: it's a murder-mystery in which the world is well aware of super powers.   When Retro Girl is killed - albeit at the end of the issue - it's going to be about figuring out who killed her via good, old detective work.

I know, because I've heard about this series, and Retro Girl's murder isn't a spoiler - in my opinion - since this arc is called 'Who Killed Retro Girl?"  It's not about knowing if it happens, it's about the journey to figure out who, although this comic is mostly set up.   Good set up - but it also doesn't answer a whole bunch of questions that I felt like I knew about, having seen the series.

So my knowledge about this series killed a little bit of the enjoyment for me, which is why this is four stars instead of five.