1488 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Enjoyed this

Powers (2000-2004) #1 - Michael Avon Oeming, Brian Michael Bendis

Jinxworld is part of DC now, and to celebrate, Bendis gave away a whole slew of #1s.  I grabbed them.

This was among one of my favorites: it's a murder-mystery in which the world is well aware of super powers.   When Retro Girl is killed - albeit at the end of the issue - it's going to be about figuring out who killed her via good, old detective work.

I know, because I've heard about this series, and Retro Girl's murder isn't a spoiler - in my opinion - since this arc is called 'Who Killed Retro Girl?"  It's not about knowing if it happens, it's about the journey to figure out who, although this comic is mostly set up.   Good set up - but it also doesn't answer a whole bunch of questions that I felt like I knew about, having seen the series.

So my knowledge about this series killed a little bit of the enjoyment for me, which is why this is four stars instead of five.