1488 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Wow!

Cannibal #1 - Brian Buccellato, Jennifer Young, Matias Bergara

I'd never heard of this, but got it in a Humble Bundle.   (Hah, I keep not wanting the more recent Humble Bundles, so I spent another small chunk of money on the Marvel one dollar sale, which really comes to less than ninety cents with my Comixology Unlimited discount.   Since most of these collections are above ten dollars, a lot of them close to twenty, this is a steal.)

But, this... this is a creepy horror comic.   What if the zombie virus made you crave flesh, to the point that you couldn't help yourself - but you were still you, still felt disgusted by the desire, and guilt when you ate someone?

This is a new take on zombies, one that is truly creepy.   In a small, Florida town, no one's been infected - yet.   What happens when someone who is infected not only comes into town?

This comic is a lot of set up, for both the characters and scenario, but it makes the cliffhanger all that much more suspenseful.   Just a great take on zombies.