446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

Wow!

Cannibal #1 - Brian Buccellato, Jennifer Young, Matias Bergara

I'd never heard of this, but got it in a Humble Bundle.   (Hah, I keep not wanting the more recent Humble Bundles, so I spent another small chunk of money on the Marvel one dollar sale, which really comes to less than ninety cents with my Comixology Unlimited discount.   Since most of these collections are above ten dollars, a lot of them close to twenty, this is a steal.)

But, this... this is a creepy horror comic.   What if the zombie virus made you crave flesh, to the point that you couldn't help yourself - but you were still you, still felt disgusted by the desire, and guilt when you ate someone?

This is a new take on zombies, one that is truly creepy.   In a small, Florida town, no one's been infected - yet.   What happens when someone who is infected not only comes into town?

This comic is a lot of set up, for both the characters and scenario, but it makes the cliffhanger all that much more suspenseful.   Just a great take on zombies.