446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Heavy on Vision and family

Champions (2016-) #17 - Humberto Ramos, Mark Waid

And yet, it's bittersweet.  I didn't realize Marvel was rebooting until recently, but they are losing a LOT of money for me.   No Inhumans, and no Vision, no Viv, no Vivian.   So I am cutting out all Avengers titles, not picking up anything to make up for the loss of Inhumans - because I was in it for Black Bolt and the rest of the royal family - and unless they announce titles for DD, Wolvie, and maybe Jessica Jones - depending on the author - I will be dropping a ton of titles.

Not happy, not happy at all, which ties into this series: I will be incredibly sad to see this go.   It was fun, it was thoughtful, and it had Vision.   I'm also scared about how it's ending soon - and given what's happening with Vivian's computer virus, how they plan on ending this so soon.