446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Love, love, love!

Lockjaw (2018-) #1 - Carlos Villas, Daniel Kibblesmith, Ed McGuinness

This is... amazing.   Like you'd think, oh, Lockjaw, lol, he's getting his whole series?   But you'd be wrong.   Lockjaw is amazing.

And it's not just that he's adorable.

He teleports.   He TELEPORTS, YES!

And while this is all amazing, there's more.   Lockjaw is looking for his siblings, and he ends up taking D-Man along in the most hilarious way possible.

D-Man happens to have just split from his boyfriend, no one remembers him, and he's feeling down in general.

Y'know, until he touches Lockjaw when he's teleporting, gets taken along for the ride - and meets Ka-Zar, a half naked, ripped dude who pals around with his sabertooth tiger.   And D-Man's reaction is pretty much, 'thank you, best day ever!'   We spend a lot of time with D-Man, building up how sucky his life is, only to leave him here.

This is a limited series, but amazing.

Also, I was sure the fact that the writer's last name is 'Kibblesmith' was a joke, but apparently not.   That makes this better.