441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection - Phase Two Vol. 4
Various, Various
Progress: 354/354pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Love, love, love!

Lockjaw (2018-) #1 - Carlos Villas, Daniel Kibblesmith, Ed McGuinness

This is... amazing.   Like you'd think, oh, Lockjaw, lol, he's getting his whole series?   But you'd be wrong.   Lockjaw is amazing.

And it's not just that he's adorable.

He teleports.   He TELEPORTS, YES!

And while this is all amazing, there's more.   Lockjaw is looking for his siblings, and he ends up taking D-Man along in the most hilarious way possible.

D-Man happens to have just split from his boyfriend, no one remembers him, and he's feeling down in general.

Y'know, until he touches Lockjaw when he's teleporting, gets taken along for the ride - and meets Ka-Zar, a half naked, ripped dude who pals around with his sabertooth tiger.   And D-Man's reaction is pretty much, 'thank you, best day ever!'   We spend a lot of time with D-Man, building up how sucky his life is, only to leave him here.

This is a limited series, but amazing.

Also, I was sure the fact that the writer's last name is 'Kibblesmith' was a joke, but apparently not.   That makes this better.