446 Autobots
421 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Spawn: Origins Volume 1 (New Printing)
Todd McFarlane
Sara Pitre-Durocher, John Barber
Optimus Prime #21
Kei Zama, John Barber

Power outages

I live in Massachusetts and there are massive power outages.  My mom and I are camped out at a Starbucks, recharging iPhones, iPads, and my laptop.   I'm going to focus on reading - mostly because I really need my headphones/TV to do my best school work - and hope to get 90% of what's due done tomorrow.   For now, my focus will be on reading, not on reviews.

I'll be back with yet another small wave of comic book reviews when we get power back.   We're slowly getting it back, but I'm not sure we'll get it by tomorrow - in which case I will camp out at a Starbucks, drinking coffee until my head explodes, binging Jessica Jones season two, and doing homework - but I'm hoping we will.  I've never seen so many downed trees on the road.   Our neighbors' tree went down, too, but it was almost on our driveway, and not through cars, or the house, so that's about as good as it can get!

If I don't see you soon, that's why.