1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

What does the Purple Man want?

Jessica Jones (2016-) #15 - Brian Bendis, Michael Gaydos, David Mack

He wants to be different, good, not to manipulate everyone all the time, he tells Jessica.   Whom he is talking to face-to-face, because he's promised to let Danielle go if she does.   I didn't see a lot of this coming.   I mean, I saw her skepticism coming, but nothing else.

And now this pits a Purple Man controlled superhero against Jessica, one of the superheroes helping her and Luke Cage stop The Purple Man.

In the end, it all may not be enough.   I have no doubt he will come back to wreak his own nasty brand of revenge.  Does he want to change?   Maybe, but not enough to do the hard work.  The fact that he thinks Jessica owes him enough to help him on his quest, the fact that he would use her daughter to get her to meet, prove that he only wants this if it's convenient for him.

I hope they kick him in the dick.   He's an effective and creepy dude.