446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

What does the Purple Man want?

Jessica Jones (2016-) #15 - Brian Bendis, Michael Gaydos, David Mack

He wants to be different, good, not to manipulate everyone all the time, he tells Jessica.   Whom he is talking to face-to-face, because he's promised to let Danielle go if she does.   I didn't see a lot of this coming.   I mean, I saw her skepticism coming, but nothing else.

And now this pits a Purple Man controlled superhero against Jessica, one of the superheroes helping her and Luke Cage stop The Purple Man.

In the end, it all may not be enough.   I have no doubt he will come back to wreak his own nasty brand of revenge.  Does he want to change?   Maybe, but not enough to do the hard work.  The fact that he thinks Jessica owes him enough to help him on his quest, the fact that he would use her daughter to get her to meet, prove that he only wants this if it's convenient for him.

I hope they kick him in the dick.   He's an effective and creepy dude.