1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Blue Beetle (2016-) #16 - Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

I'm probably going to read something else.  I want to start keeping track again, and the US has the individual issues on Amazon, UK does not.  I'm not adding the next two issues.   The shelve it button isn't working from Amazon, so yeah.

Personal issues, a crazy time traveler who is both traveler and time machine.   Things are heating up on every level for Jaime with no apparent way out for him, or his friends.

On another note, Tamika Mallory, Linda Sarsour and what's-her-name Perez got me mad enough to bump me out of me weeks long numbness, so I'm feeling things again!