1484 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Reading progress update: I've read 67 out of 516 pages.

Altered Carbon - Richard K. Morgan

"Lot of the hotels on this strip are A.I.” She grinned at me through the smoke. “That’s why no one stays in them. Shame, really. I read somewhere they’re hardwired to want customers the way people want sex. That’s got to be frustrating, right?”

Morgan, Richard K.. Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs Novels) (p. 67). Random House, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

...

Wants to say something about how I'm hardwired, but can't think straight enough to get that done.

I'm not really paying attention to the audiobook: too tired, too nervous about the internship tomorrow.

Anyway, yeah, gonna finish up a couple things, then go to bed and read for a half hour or so before I sleep, I think.