6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Unexpected ending

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Vol. 1 - Jack Morelli, Robert Hack, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

Mostly because someone accidentally 'spoiled' the ending for me - and it wasn't at all what happened in the actual ending!

Anyway, this is atmospheric, creepy, and just perfect.   It hasn't gone past issue eight which came out in August - was part one of a new story.   This collects issues one through five, and sets Sabrina in a evil, devil-worshipping coven that includes her aunts, and her father.   It also takes place during the 1960s with the author trying - and succeeding - in giving in a Rosemary's Baby vibe.   It's a slow, psychological part, although not quite as nuanced as Rosemary's Baby.   (Then again, Rosemary didn't know what was going on and Sabrina is on the coven; this doesn't allow a parallel buildup of tension, but there's another buildup of tension.)

Beautiful artwork, lovely how the characters are, at the core, themselves - and yet not - and how they play on each other in this new storyline.   I'd like to think that Betty and Veronica, who do show up, might be later reincarnated as their Afterlife with Archie counterparts - but I suspect this is a completely separate AU.   Either way, I'll take it.  I'm trying to decide on if I should buy the next issue right now, or wait for a sale.  I normally just wait for the sales.