441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 332/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

"Are you having sex in my bed?" AKA I may not be invited to my brother's wedding

Because, y'know what?   It's gross enough that my brother takes his GF into my bed, even after he said he'd stop.

But I keep wondering if he wants the room with her when they're alone to have sex in my bed - and he doesn't wash the sheets.

So he finally said he needed to talk to my mom to stop taking over my room.   I flat out asked if he was having sex with her in my bed, which he balked at.

Well, darling, then stop fucking sleeping in my bed - and possibly fucking in my bed.   I told him I found it equally inappropriate that he was still sleeping there.

So, that's the story of how I probably got disinvited to a wedding I wasn't sure I wanted to go to anyway.   Not sure if I'll take the wedding shower date off, since fuck him so much at this point.

I'm so mad I can't sleep.  I'm shaking a little.

Just.... fuck.