446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

"Are you having sex in my bed?" AKA I may not be invited to my brother's wedding

Because, y'know what?   It's gross enough that my brother takes his GF into my bed, even after he said he'd stop.

But I keep wondering if he wants the room with her when they're alone to have sex in my bed - and he doesn't wash the sheets.

So he finally said he needed to talk to my mom to stop taking over my room.   I flat out asked if he was having sex with her in my bed, which he balked at.

Well, darling, then stop fucking sleeping in my bed - and possibly fucking in my bed.   I told him I found it equally inappropriate that he was still sleeping there.

So, that's the story of how I probably got disinvited to a wedding I wasn't sure I wanted to go to anyway.   Not sure if I'll take the wedding shower date off, since fuck him so much at this point.

I'm so mad I can't sleep.  I'm shaking a little.

Just.... fuck.