1485 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

Reading progress update: I've read 60 out of 336 pages.

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel - Grady Hendrix

This is by no means bad.   I just expected it to be funnier, and I'm not as impressed as I would be if I hadn't read Horrorstor first: that was simply better.   Funnier, written in a more appealing style to me, and so this feels like a case of sophomore slump.

And yet, it's not bad at all, and I'm intrigued by Abby and Gretchen's friendship.

I'm also nervous about reading for school: I want like 75% + done before I start.   I'm also absolutely fascinated by articles I've been reading so far: about how archives can be tainted by planted forgeries, about Iraqi archival material, about indigenous peoples from Canada and how their archives are handled.

Maybe it's sad, but I'm more into those than anything right now.

Meanwhile, I need to really get more of my main Python book read, and maybe some of special libraries, which I have access to online.  But I do better reading in paper, and I like taking notes in the book, and my used copy should be coming in tomorrow - Monday latest.   I have enough to read until that comes, and probably won't get started on that for a couple days anyway!

I haven't been reviewing because articles.