1484 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Reading progress update: I've read 60 out of 336 pages.

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel - Grady Hendrix

This is by no means bad.   I just expected it to be funnier, and I'm not as impressed as I would be if I hadn't read Horrorstor first: that was simply better.   Funnier, written in a more appealing style to me, and so this feels like a case of sophomore slump.

And yet, it's not bad at all, and I'm intrigued by Abby and Gretchen's friendship.

I'm also nervous about reading for school: I want like 75% + done before I start.   I'm also absolutely fascinated by articles I've been reading so far: about how archives can be tainted by planted forgeries, about Iraqi archival material, about indigenous peoples from Canada and how their archives are handled.

Maybe it's sad, but I'm more into those than anything right now.

Meanwhile, I need to really get more of my main Python book read, and maybe some of special libraries, which I have access to online.  But I do better reading in paper, and I like taking notes in the book, and my used copy should be coming in tomorrow - Monday latest.   I have enough to read until that comes, and probably won't get started on that for a couple days anyway!

I haven't been reviewing because articles.