446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Reading progress update: I've read 88 out of 744 pages.

Starting Out with Python (4th Edition) - Tony Gaddis

The fact that I'm only a little over ten percent reading this is depressing me.   Gonna read some short articles, then the book I have for the other class.   (Maybe I'll finish the forward and take notes about where I want to take notes - but I bought a used copy because it's better for me.   Less chance anything will trigger my migraines if the day isn't being kind to me, and I really enjoy taking notes in my class books.  Not so much this one: it's a hundred dollar book, and I don't really need to take notes - just place stickies where I need to remember something.)

Anyway, I can apparently only take so much Python at one go.