446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Liked this better than volume one and less than volume two

Steed and Mrs. Peel Vol. 3 (Steed and Mrs. Peel: Ongoing) - Yasmin Liang, Caleb Monroe

The banter is still lacking, but the storyline engaged me more, especially the Cartneys and how the son and daughter fit into the Hellfire club.

I'd read more of this, but it looks like  I got the whole run in Humble Bundle.   There was a new author for each volume, either by plan, or because the series had trouble keeping authors.   If the latter, I can see that playing into why this didn't last longer, that and sales.  (I'm guessing that not that many people bought this, because you need to find Avengers fans who buy comics, and I'm not sure how much overlap there is, especially given that a lot of people still look down on comics in general.  So you're looking at an older generation that hasn't really come to terms with comics as being literary, or even of that possibility existing.)