1485 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

Liked this better than volume one and less than volume two

Steed and Mrs. Peel Vol. 3 (Steed and Mrs. Peel: Ongoing) - Yasmin Liang, Caleb Monroe

The banter is still lacking, but the storyline engaged me more, especially the Cartneys and how the son and daughter fit into the Hellfire club.

I'd read more of this, but it looks like  I got the whole run in Humble Bundle.   There was a new author for each volume, either by plan, or because the series had trouble keeping authors.   If the latter, I can see that playing into why this didn't last longer, that and sales.  (I'm guessing that not that many people bought this, because you need to find Avengers fans who buy comics, and I'm not sure how much overlap there is, especially given that a lot of people still look down on comics in general.  So you're looking at an older generation that hasn't really come to terms with comics as being literary, or even of that possibility existing.)