1485 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

Love this series so much!

Bloodshot Salvation #2 - Jeff Lemire, Lewis Larosa, Mico Suayan

Bloodshot Salvation has become one of my favorite current series.  I'm already sad this is only twelve issues long, especially since I finished three and four today.  That means I only have eight issues left.   What?  No, that can't be!

Bloodshot, Magic, and their baby, Jessie, are trying to live their lives, but Magic's father, who calls himself Daddy, is the leader of cult, and abused Magic when she was a child, keeps calling.   Ray/Bloodshot is determined to take care of Daddy, even though Magic says to let it go, that they're living their lives and they should ignore Daddy.   Bloodshot can't: Daddy has abused Magic, is threatening Bloodshot's family, and Bloodshot simply can't live with these facts without at least trying to do something.

All three issues are bleeding together, so I'm going to leave it here.  This series is beautiful, haunting, heartbreaking and hopeful.   And I would expect no less from Jeff Lemire, the writer.   The fact that the art is gorgeous is a bonus, but I was in this for Lemire and Bloodshot alone. I was hoping for gorgeous art, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me.