1484 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Love

Transformers vs. The Visionaries #1 - Magdalene Visaggio, Fico Ossio

How could I not: Transformers written by the woman who brought us Kim and Kim?   Still, it wasn't my favorite; it's fun, but MTMtE and LL manage to be fun - and also have a little extra, because they're not only smart, but so packed with jokes, and cleverness and foreshadowing...

That is to say: this is fun, and smart, but so far this series has a couple minor drawbacks.   For example, it has to compete against Roberts' Transformers, and the best of Barber and Scott's work.   And it focuses so much on the human factor.   Most of the TF I like best have less humans, if any at all.

Magic versus science, and all on Cybertron.  I didn't see how this happened, but I'm okay not knowing; anything too relevant is explained.

Looking forward to issue two.