1485 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

Just like the Avengers

Steed and Mrs. Peel Vol. 1: A Very Civil Armageddon - Caleb Monroe, Steve Bryant, Mark Waid

The banter, the clever plots, the even more clever way Steed and Peel discover what's going on and how to counter it, the utter Britishness of it all, and the Hellfire club.   Martial arts and a bespoke, bulletproof umbrella.   All just too much fun.   Tigus and I ended up having a discussion about why they didn't use Avengers, and the Hellfire Club may be yet another reason.

It's all too Marvel Avengers, between Waid - who's currently writing Marvel's Avengers and Champions, which has a huge Avengers feel with the Avengers characters, and ties to Avengers characters - so they may have just focused on Steed and Peel.

Either way, it's so much fun, I'm immediately moving onto volume two.   The cover gallery in this is gorgeous, too, and I'm so glad I invested in this Humble Bundle for this alone: I probably wouldn't have picked it up as I haven't watched the old-school Peel and Steed Avengers in a while.  I have an urge to rewatch it now.