439 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Small Victories: Spotting Improbable Moments of Grace
Anne Lamott
Progress: 60/304pages
Hamas Contained: The Rise and Pacification of Palestinian Resistance (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures)
Tareq Baconi
Progress: 3%
Among The Stars
Tova Shkedi
Progress: 11/244pages
Dangerous
Milo Yiannopoulos
Progress: 4/288pages
Transformers: Unicron #5 (of 6)
John Barber
Transformers: Unicron #6 (of 6)
John Barber
Progress: 25/160pages
Permanence du discours sur Israël
Juliette Lichtenstein

Just like the Avengers

Steed and Mrs. Peel Vol. 1: A Very Civil Armageddon - Caleb Monroe, Steve Bryant, Mark Waid

The banter, the clever plots, the even more clever way Steed and Peel discover what's going on and how to counter it, the utter Britishness of it all, and the Hellfire club.   Martial arts and a bespoke, bulletproof umbrella.   All just too much fun.   Tigus and I ended up having a discussion about why they didn't use Avengers, and the Hellfire Club may be yet another reason.

It's all too Marvel Avengers, between Waid - who's currently writing Marvel's Avengers and Champions, which has a huge Avengers feel with the Avengers characters, and ties to Avengers characters - so they may have just focused on Steed and Peel.

Either way, it's so much fun, I'm immediately moving onto volume two.   The cover gallery in this is gorgeous, too, and I'm so glad I invested in this Humble Bundle for this alone: I probably wouldn't have picked it up as I haven't watched the old-school Peel and Steed Avengers in a while.  I have an urge to rewatch it now.