446 Autobots
419 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Anonymous Rex: A Detective Story by Eric Garcia (1999-07-27)
Eric Garcia
Raptor Red
Robert T. Bakker
Progress: 100/246pages
Raptor Threat (Dino Squad Book 1)
Tom Wright
Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis

Just like the Avengers

Steed and Mrs. Peel Vol. 1: A Very Civil Armageddon - Caleb Monroe, Steve Bryant, Mark Waid

The banter, the clever plots, the even more clever way Steed and Peel discover what's going on and how to counter it, the utter Britishness of it all, and the Hellfire club.   Martial arts and a bespoke, bulletproof umbrella.   All just too much fun.   Tigus and I ended up having a discussion about why they didn't use Avengers, and the Hellfire Club may be yet another reason.

It's all too Marvel Avengers, between Waid - who's currently writing Marvel's Avengers and Champions, which has a huge Avengers feel with the Avengers characters, and ties to Avengers characters - so they may have just focused on Steed and Peel.

Either way, it's so much fun, I'm immediately moving onto volume two.   The cover gallery in this is gorgeous, too, and I'm so glad I invested in this Humble Bundle for this alone: I probably wouldn't have picked it up as I haven't watched the old-school Peel and Steed Avengers in a while.  I have an urge to rewatch it now.