1484 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Just like the Avengers

Steed and Mrs. Peel Vol. 1: A Very Civil Armageddon - Caleb Monroe, Steve Bryant, Mark Waid

The banter, the clever plots, the even more clever way Steed and Peel discover what's going on and how to counter it, the utter Britishness of it all, and the Hellfire club.   Martial arts and a bespoke, bulletproof umbrella.   All just too much fun.   Tigus and I ended up having a discussion about why they didn't use Avengers, and the Hellfire Club may be yet another reason.

It's all too Marvel Avengers, between Waid - who's currently writing Marvel's Avengers and Champions, which has a huge Avengers feel with the Avengers characters, and ties to Avengers characters - so they may have just focused on Steed and Peel.

Either way, it's so much fun, I'm immediately moving onto volume two.   The cover gallery in this is gorgeous, too, and I'm so glad I invested in this Humble Bundle for this alone: I probably wouldn't have picked it up as I haven't watched the old-school Peel and Steed Avengers in a while.  I have an urge to rewatch it now.