1485 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

You get a lazy review

Black Bolt (2017-) #9 - Saladin Ahmed, Christian Ward

This was fucking brilliant.   The storytelling, the art, just top notch.   But it also had Captain America, and since Marvel hasn't apologized for gaslighting us about Hydra not being Nazi stand-ins, nor have the retconned the shitshow that was Secret Empire completely, I'm sticking by one-half starring everything with comic book version Cap in it.   MCU is excluded.   Ultimate Universe, and Spider-Gwen universe are excluded but 616 Cap?   Yeah, that dude gets an automatic one-half star.

Black Bolt and Blinky tell Titania her husband is dead, and there is fall-out and a funeral.   There's also an old enemy who comes back, and when they're plan of kidnapping and killing Black Bolt fails, they take someone else instead.

You're getting lazy reviews.  I was talked into giving blood by a nurse, so I'm feeling a little out of it.