446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

You get a lazy review

Black Bolt (2017-) #9 - Saladin Ahmed, Christian Ward

This was fucking brilliant.   The storytelling, the art, just top notch.   But it also had Captain America, and since Marvel hasn't apologized for gaslighting us about Hydra not being Nazi stand-ins, nor have the retconned the shitshow that was Secret Empire completely, I'm sticking by one-half starring everything with comic book version Cap in it.   MCU is excluded.   Ultimate Universe, and Spider-Gwen universe are excluded but 616 Cap?   Yeah, that dude gets an automatic one-half star.

Black Bolt and Blinky tell Titania her husband is dead, and there is fall-out and a funeral.   There's also an old enemy who comes back, and when they're plan of kidnapping and killing Black Bolt fails, they take someone else instead.

You're getting lazy reviews.  I was talked into giving blood by a nurse, so I'm feeling a little out of it.