1484 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Confessional review

Clive Barker's Nightbreed Vol. 1 - Clive Barker, Piotr Kowalski, Marc Andreyko

For a Clive Barker fan, I've just never gotten into the whole Nightbreed franchise: it just never spoke to me.   This, however, did.   Maybe it was the gorgeous art, maybe it was just that I love graphic novels, or maybe it was because this felt so very human.   This is intertwining stories of the Nightbreed before they find Midian, of a mother trying to save her stolen child, of a man who might be their savior, of a priest who kills sinners - and now has his sight set on the 'monsters' of Midian.    It's the story of a runaway slave turned by another of the Nightbreed.

And it's all utterly compelling.  I forgot I had so little left, so when a story was promised - and then it was to be continued in volume two, I nearly swore out loud.

I guess I'll have to continue with this series, then.   Maybe after I knock out some more Humble Bundle graphic novels.