1485 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

Confessional review

Clive Barker's Nightbreed Vol. 1 - Clive Barker, Piotr Kowalski, Marc Andreyko

For a Clive Barker fan, I've just never gotten into the whole Nightbreed franchise: it just never spoke to me.   This, however, did.   Maybe it was the gorgeous art, maybe it was just that I love graphic novels, or maybe it was because this felt so very human.   This is intertwining stories of the Nightbreed before they find Midian, of a mother trying to save her stolen child, of a man who might be their savior, of a priest who kills sinners - and now has his sight set on the 'monsters' of Midian.    It's the story of a runaway slave turned by another of the Nightbreed.

And it's all utterly compelling.  I forgot I had so little left, so when a story was promised - and then it was to be continued in volume two, I nearly swore out loud.

I guess I'll have to continue with this series, then.   Maybe after I knock out some more Humble Bundle graphic novels.