446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

People go ga-ga over this; I did not

Afterlife with Archie: Escape from Riverdale: Escape from Riverdale - Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Francesco Francavilla

I just didn't really feel this was all that climatic, mostly because the Archie in this feels more old school than New Riverdale, and I don't really care for old-school.   New Riverdale feels more full, and I care about the characters because they are more complex.   I immediately associated this with old school Archie - appropriate since this started out as a variant cover for an old-school Archie magazine - and I cared less for the characters.

Probably won't continue with this.