1484 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Fun crossover!

Army of Darkness Vs. Hack / Slash - Tim Seeley

Boy, was this a lot of fun.   Cassie Hack, the daughter of a serial killer, kills serial killer.   More specifically, she kills the things that go bump in the night - and yeah, they're pretty much always serial killers.   Or she did, until she settled down with her girlfriend and their adopted daughter.

Ash is trying to destroy the Book of Flesh, the book of the dead, the Necromonicon.  When someone starts selling pages from the book, and gives him Cassie's address, they end up uniting to stop whoever's selling the pages.

It ties into both Ash's mythology and what I understand of Cassie's perfectly.  I haven't read much Hack/Slash, but boy do I want to now!   I liked Ash better than I did in most comics here, maybe because Cassie kicked his ass if he got too fresh.

This is also about what happens after Cassie's partner, Vlad, dies, which is a huge part of why she retired.   Although Vlad isn't a part of this as a character, he's very much present, and I'm intrigued by the relationship Cassie and Vlad had - nothing romantic, but they love each other nonetheless.

This is most successful in that it made me want to read more Hack/Slash.

Knocked one star off because I quite frankly enjoy Tim Seeley's artwork more than the artist they chose for this miniseries.