6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Fantastic

Blue Beetle (2016-) #15 - Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins, Tom Derenick

So, I'm not sure - but this series may be ending soon?   Either way, I'm enjoying this new writer, but not crazy about the artist change.   So it kind of evened out to the normal four stars for me!

The kids - Jaime, girlfriend Naomi, Brenda and Paco - are all trapped in a town with a group of feral children and older people who are, well, ready to kill them.  With guns.   What's their secret, why are the only ones in town, and what do they want?  It's all told to the reader via the residents of Mooney explaining this all to Jaime and co.

It also ties into the aliens and UFOs that people have been seeing lately.

So far, no escape is to be found - but Jaime is determined to get himself, his friends, and these other poor people out of the town.