446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

I might legitimately be failing

One of my courses on how to use the library catalogs - no, how to catalogue itself - is far too convoluted.  I'm trying really hard, and I thought I was doing okay, but I just got a 'sorry, basically everything was wrong or not there,' on my last assignment.

I'm panicking about failing now.

I.   Suck.

I worked really hard on that assignment, too.   Like I thought I got a lot more correct than I did.

I don't know what I'll do if I do fail that class...

ETA: Oh, yeah, no.   I got two A-s and a B.   I should get at least an A- on my next assignment, I think, and I'm hoping to get that on five.   I did a couple group assignments that I think I did well on, so I should be... at a B or maybe A-.

I can live with a B.    I really can.   I'm... panicking less.   Yay for the grades finally going up so I don't panic completely.