1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Why did Marvel do this?

Old Man Logan (2016-) #19 - Jeff Lemire, Filipe Andrade, Andrea Sorrentino

Usually they're good about filling in the holes if you haven't read the series, which seems like a good marketing strategy since they give these away for free with the digital uploads of your regular comic purchases.   This time, I had no idea what happened: Wolverine specifically mentions an incident with Jean Grey going into his head that kicks all this off, and I have no fragging idea what happened.

Overall, it didn't impact the heavily emotional and emotive story about Wolverine wanting to go back to the future he came from, to save the baby he didn't mean to abandon, but did when he left.   The whole 'we won't help you to preserve the timeline' by all the magicians is both understandable and heartbreaking, especially since many of these are friends, many of whom he's worked with before.

Not sure I'll continue with this storyline, but it was a fun, free read.   The problem is Marvel does enough stuff that I like that I have to weed out some excellent stories for the ones that strike me more, that fill an emotional or mental need I have.