1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Starts a longer story

The Punisher (2016-) #16 - Matt Horak, Declan Shalvey, Becky Cloonan

I was just getting used to the one-shots, too, which gave me the immediate gratification of having a story started and finished within twenty pages.   The benefit of longer stories is the bigger payoff, and Cloonan has proven herself adapt at both the one-shot and the longer stories.

The Face comes back, and he's more sadistic and powerful than ever.   And he's calling The Punisher out to a duel to the death in public.   I'm eager to see where this goes.