446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Loving this

Avengers (2016-) #672 - Jesus Saiz, Alex Ross, Mark Waid

There's a new artist, and I like him a lot more - particularly how he draws Vision.   It's also fun to see the Champions and Avengers team up, especially since with Mrs. Marvel leading the Champions and her working with her old team?   There's a lot of tension and conflict when Falcon starts handing down orders to them all.

Love the conflict with Vision and Viv and how that's treated, not with delicacy but there's no time for that right now.   I have no doubt it will be dealt with in the next Champions - the one that's going to continue this storyline - or in the follow ups.   I'm looking forward to that.

And yeah, seeing Vision and Viv fight together is especially fun for me.