1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Reading progress update: I've read 17 out of 880 pages.

Reference and Information Services: An Introduction, 5th Edition (Library and Information Science Text) - Melissa A. Wong, Linda C. Smith

Some updates will be weird: regular text posts, as I take this in.  I'll end up not finishing this book, at least not within this class: I'm jumping to chapter five and six next and then chapter three for a class further down the line.

Fascinating what a librarian does and doesn't do and how it happened, and yet for someone who's more into fiction than non-fiction, extra dry  as well.

Luckily it's about time to take a break for lunch and then we'll see how far I get today.  I have about forty pages, and some short articles to read for Monday, and I have to read one syllabus for Monday and one for Tuesday, with the teacher for the Monday class - aka, the one I'm reading this for - asking us to print out the syllabus.   All incredibly doable.