1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Reading progress update: I've read 17 out of 880 pages.

Reference and Information Services: An Introduction, 5th Edition (Library and Information Science Text) - Melissa A. Wong, Linda C. Smith

Some updates will be weird: regular text posts, as I take this in.  I'll end up not finishing this book, at least not within this class: I'm jumping to chapter five and six next and then chapter three for a class further down the line.

Fascinating what a librarian does and doesn't do and how it happened, and yet for someone who's more into fiction than non-fiction, extra dry  as well.

Luckily it's about time to take a break for lunch and then we'll see how far I get today.  I have about forty pages, and some short articles to read for Monday, and I have to read one syllabus for Monday and one for Tuesday, with the teacher for the Monday class - aka, the one I'm reading this for - asking us to print out the syllabus.   All incredibly doable.