1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

It's a Bollywood musical.   About robots falling in love, and apparently also feeling murderous rage.

Here's the link.

Am I using this as the background for my studying, even though it's in Hindi?   Um, yes.

Then looking for a good show since I've just binged Wynnona Earp to studying.   (I don't watch, but hearing dialogue helps me concentrate.   Otherwise, my mind moves too fast, and I study worse - aka, I don't remember as much.)

Suggestions welcome, but I'm looking for something lighter.  Not necessarily a sitcom, but something that isn't gloomy.   Action packed without angst will work.  I'm being very particular, so if I don't respond enthusiastically it's because if it's too silly/I'm just not into it, it won't work.   And I don't like Friends or Seinfield so some humor doesn't work for me.

Might just binge watch Robots in Disguise again.   That Grimlock is growing on me...