1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Herbert E. Ives
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

Robot!

It's a Bollywood musical.   About robots falling in love, and apparently also feeling murderous rage.

Here's the link.

Am I using this as the background for my studying, even though it's in Hindi?   Um, yes.

Then looking for a good show since I've just binged Wynnona Earp to studying.   (I don't watch, but hearing dialogue helps me concentrate.   Otherwise, my mind moves too fast, and I study worse - aka, I don't remember as much.)

Suggestions welcome, but I'm looking for something lighter.  Not necessarily a sitcom, but something that isn't gloomy.   Action packed without angst will work.  I'm being very particular, so if I don't respond enthusiastically it's because if it's too silly/I'm just not into it, it won't work.   And I don't like Friends or Seinfield so some humor doesn't work for me.

Might just binge watch Robots in Disguise again.   That Grimlock is growing on me...