446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Loving it so far

Information Resource Description: Creating and Managing Metadata - Philip Hider

As mind bending, or as semantic as these books get, it could be dry.   Some of the ways things like metadata are talked about are dry: it's very much about dissecting what it is, and how to use metadata.

I'm pretty fanatic about this type of logical structure, although I may not seem like it all the time.   I suck at using tags in BL, but I get upset when things are mistagged.  I just know it's a 'me' thing so I suck it up and either fix it if I made a mistake, or know that sometimes they're going to be wrong, at least from my point of view, because different perspectives.   (Or even someone just being wrong.  It does happen sometimes: if it's labeled vampires and there are none, well...)

Point is, I like this.