1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Loving it so far

Information Resource Description: Creating and Managing Metadata - Philip Hider

As mind bending, or as semantic as these books get, it could be dry.   Some of the ways things like metadata are talked about are dry: it's very much about dissecting what it is, and how to use metadata.

I'm pretty fanatic about this type of logical structure, although I may not seem like it all the time.   I suck at using tags in BL, but I get upset when things are mistagged.  I just know it's a 'me' thing so I suck it up and either fix it if I made a mistake, or know that sometimes they're going to be wrong, at least from my point of view, because different perspectives.   (Or even someone just being wrong.  It does happen sometimes: if it's labeled vampires and there are none, well...)

Point is, I like this.