1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Loving it so far

Information Resource Description: Creating and Managing Metadata - Philip Hider

As mind bending, or as semantic as these books get, it could be dry.   Some of the ways things like metadata are talked about are dry: it's very much about dissecting what it is, and how to use metadata.

I'm pretty fanatic about this type of logical structure, although I may not seem like it all the time.   I suck at using tags in BL, but I get upset when things are mistagged.  I just know it's a 'me' thing so I suck it up and either fix it if I made a mistake, or know that sometimes they're going to be wrong, at least from my point of view, because different perspectives.   (Or even someone just being wrong.  It does happen sometimes: if it's labeled vampires and there are none, well...)

Point is, I like this.