1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Inhumans (1975-1977) #1 - Doug Moench, George Perez, Gil Kane, Frank Giacoia, I. Watanabe

Man, the old style of writing for comics can get clunky.   So, so clunky.   There's more nuance nowadays: a little more trust of the audience, so not everything has to be said quite as plainly as it is.

Still, I want to see what happens to that lady who went through Terrigenesis, but there was too much going on: two big threats, which meant all action and no real character development which was one of the reasons this was rated so low.

I did like the art, but I also didn't think it was the best art I'd seen in a comic.   I prefer the recent comics, though, with more of an emphasis on characters.