1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Clunky

Inhumans (1975-1977) #1 - Doug Moench, George Perez, Gil Kane, Frank Giacoia, I. Watanabe

Man, the old style of writing for comics can get clunky.   So, so clunky.   There's more nuance nowadays: a little more trust of the audience, so not everything has to be said quite as plainly as it is.

Still, I want to see what happens to that lady who went through Terrigenesis, but there was too much going on: two big threats, which meant all action and no real character development which was one of the reasons this was rated so low.

I did like the art, but I also didn't think it was the best art I'd seen in a comic.   I prefer the recent comics, though, with more of an emphasis on characters.