1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 8/177pages
Trish out of Water Vol. 1
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

Why does this series suck so much?

Royals (2017-) #5 - Al Ewing, Jonboy Meyers, Kris Anka

Sighs.  I keep hoping it'll tie into Black Bolt.  I keep hoping it'll get more epic.  I keep hoping it'll drop that future storyline I have zero interest.   Instead, it keeps plodding along, doing nothing with the fact that Medusa's hair is falling out and she's dying - which I would be interested in reading about, so of course ignore that plot.

I'm interested in seeing them hold Maximus responsible for what happened to Black Bolt, or for Maximus to be the sneaky, snarky bastard he's supposed to be and that doesn't happen even though it would also get me way more into this story.

And the whole Crystal talking down Ronan and making him feel bad to stop him?    Yeah, that was the most anticlimactic, upsetting bullshit in this whole damn run so far.   And it made it awkward to read about their marriage: like they say they loved each other, but this made them have the least chemistry ever, like maybe we would get a repeat of the lack-of-chemisty in Medusa and The Human Torch.

Blaaaargh.