1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Yes, please

Rocket (2017-) #2 - Al Ewing, Adam Gorham, Mike Mayhew

This gets good.   Rocket gets put away for something he stole, although he's glad to be put away since he's done well.   It was land that was being stolen from the people, a pave down paradise and put up a parking lot type of situation.   For an ex who screwed him over, sure, but...   Well, Rocket can't ignore big puppy dog eyes that are shimmering with unshed tears, at least not the way that Al Ewing writes Rocket.   (I disagree.   I think he'd mindfuck her a little more, pretend he wasn't going to do it just to let her know it wasn't all okay between them, but, hey...   Ewing wrote old school Rocket, who would have absolutely done this, so I can forgive the slight old school Rocket tendencies - even if I like Nu!Rocket better.)

What really stands out here is the space-bug Matt Murdock rip-off.   It's about as meta as I'd expect a Deadpool title to get and I laughed out loud in public reading this, startling a couple people.   And then startling them again a couple seconds later.

Still, those old-school tendencies did make me long for the Skottie Young Rocket titles.  I can forgive - I do want to continue with this series - but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to mention this or that it's going to be a five star read.   It feels somewhere between the old and new, which is a bit confusing for me, and takes me out of the story a little.   Still, it's much, much better than I expected from an Ewing title, so I'm overall happy with this series.