441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Love, love, love!

Daredevil (2015-) #24 - Charles Soule, Alec Morgan, David Lopez

Yay, Foggy!   As Daredevil comes up against the Kingpin's lawyers, he's plans fail and he's forced to go to the Supreme Court.   To even get them to press forward with his case, he needs a brief that even they can't ignore.   Most are.

And to get that brief, he needs the partner he works with best: Foggy Nelson.   And yet when the Purple Children wiped the memory of Daredevil's identity , Matt didn't tell his girlfriend, he told Foggy.   And so Foggy walked away, fed up with being the prop that kept Matt sane while living these dual lives.   And his life is better for having walked away: he's got a girlfriend, his career is going quite well, and he's not hampered by keeping Matt's secret.   Foggy also doesn't have to worry about supervillains constantly trying to kill him, which is nice.

So Matt has to stalk his former best friend, and hope that the temptation of going to the Supreme Court is enough to entice him into working with Matt Murdock again.   This continues to be a thoughtful exploration of the legal system if it had to deal with superheroes, and it's just nice seeing Foggy and Matt in the same comic again.   I can't tell you all how much I missed that!