1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

Love, love, love!

Daredevil (2015-) #24 - Charles Soule, Alec Morgan, David Lopez

Yay, Foggy!   As Daredevil comes up against the Kingpin's lawyers, he's plans fail and he's forced to go to the Supreme Court.   To even get them to press forward with his case, he needs a brief that even they can't ignore.   Most are.

And to get that brief, he needs the partner he works with best: Foggy Nelson.   And yet when the Purple Children wiped the memory of Daredevil's identity , Matt didn't tell his girlfriend, he told Foggy.   And so Foggy walked away, fed up with being the prop that kept Matt sane while living these dual lives.   And his life is better for having walked away: he's got a girlfriend, his career is going quite well, and he's not hampered by keeping Matt's secret.   Foggy also doesn't have to worry about supervillains constantly trying to kill him, which is nice.

So Matt has to stalk his former best friend, and hope that the temptation of going to the Supreme Court is enough to entice him into working with Matt Murdock again.   This continues to be a thoughtful exploration of the legal system if it had to deal with superheroes, and it's just nice seeing Foggy and Matt in the same comic again.   I can't tell you all how much I missed that!