1485 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

Love, love, love!

Daredevil (2015-) #24 - Charles Soule, Alec Morgan, David Lopez

Yay, Foggy!   As Daredevil comes up against the Kingpin's lawyers, he's plans fail and he's forced to go to the Supreme Court.   To even get them to press forward with his case, he needs a brief that even they can't ignore.   Most are.

And to get that brief, he needs the partner he works with best: Foggy Nelson.   And yet when the Purple Children wiped the memory of Daredevil's identity , Matt didn't tell his girlfriend, he told Foggy.   And so Foggy walked away, fed up with being the prop that kept Matt sane while living these dual lives.   And his life is better for having walked away: he's got a girlfriend, his career is going quite well, and he's not hampered by keeping Matt's secret.   Foggy also doesn't have to worry about supervillains constantly trying to kill him, which is nice.

So Matt has to stalk his former best friend, and hope that the temptation of going to the Supreme Court is enough to entice him into working with Matt Murdock again.   This continues to be a thoughtful exploration of the legal system if it had to deal with superheroes, and it's just nice seeing Foggy and Matt in the same comic again.   I can't tell you all how much I missed that!