1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Loving this storyline

Daredevil (2015-) #23 - Charles Soule, Alec Morgan, David Lopez

Matt Murdock tracks Jen Walters down to help on this case, and it makes sense: they're both lawyers, she's a well-known superhero and he's a secret superhero who's working a case involving his alter ego.   Yikes, I forgot how complicated the secret-life-of-Daredevil could get - and i love it!   I mean, Mike Murdock was absolutely ridiculous, but the complications that come with a secret double life always thrilled me a little.   It wasn't even about him protecting those around him, so much as how you can play with the fact that the audience knows what the other superheroes don't - that Murdock and Daredevil are the same - and that it can cause so much drama.

It's fun, it's got action along with a thoughtful plot that gets moved forward, and I am just loving this storyline!   It really helps that while Daredevil is in Secret Empire - trapped in Manhattan, under a dark bubble, in a tiny bubble under that dome last I saw - but it doesn't seep into this series at all.

Thanks for the brief respite, Marvel.