1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 8/177pages
Trish out of Water Vol. 1
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

Feels like this needs a more solid direction

Suicide Squad (2016-) #21 - Rob Williams, Adriano Lucas, Eddy Barrows, Eber Ferreira, Gus Vazquez

One of the things I loved about the original suicide squad was how political it was.   How it created strong female characters.   It had things to say, and it said them, and I think this might be why it felt so directed.  Pointedly so.

I'm loving this incarnation of the Squad, but I think parting Flag and Harley up was a mistake.  It's things like that which make me feel like this has no direction.  I see the purpose of it narratively, but there seems to be no larger direction, no larger statement about the world and its politics, and that makes it feel like a bit like a ship at sea with no rudder to me.

I'm hoping this pulls together soon.