1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Feels like this needs a more solid direction

Suicide Squad (2016-) #21 - Rob Williams, Adriano Lucas, Eddy Barrows, Eber Ferreira, Gus Vazquez

One of the things I loved about the original suicide squad was how political it was.   How it created strong female characters.   It had things to say, and it said them, and I think this might be why it felt so directed.  Pointedly so.

I'm loving this incarnation of the Squad, but I think parting Flag and Harley up was a mistake.  It's things like that which make me feel like this has no direction.  I see the purpose of it narratively, but there seems to be no larger direction, no larger statement about the world and its politics, and that makes it feel like a bit like a ship at sea with no rudder to me.

I'm hoping this pulls together soon.