1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

I didn't know I cared this much about Sideswipe

Optimus Prime #9 - John Barber, Kei Zama

But it turns out I do.   This was a bittersweet look at Sideswipe, his relationship with Sunstreaker, and his relationship with Arcee.   (I also didn't realized I shipped them until now, and I do, really hard.)

It didn't end where I thought I would, and yet it's the most perfect ending to Sideswipe's storyline here.   More touching and thoughtful than this series has been in my opinion, and this kind of issue is why I never discount Barber, even though a rough patch with this series.

I'm finding myself interested more in Sideswipe, Jazz, and Thundercracker than in the title character.  I wish this wasn't so focused on Optimus, to be honest, as I usually am neutral about him, but dislike him given what he's done in this continuity.

But, yes, I will most definitely be picking up number ten!