445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

The Murderbot Diaries

All Systems Red - Martha Wells

The robot panel was a bust.   Not the panel's fault, or the panelist, or even mine, but I did know enough about this, and the nature of panels is to tangent a little, so it wasn't as focused as I wanted given how much research I'd done.   Basically, I wanted something different.   What I wanted would have been an expert course, and I didn't really think things through.   Not everyone is obsessed with this concept, so it had to be a beginner course to accommodate everyone.   Of course it did.

I also didn't feel it was quite as concise or explicit as I wanted, which I told someone, and they went, 'well, how explicit do you want robot love, after all?'

To which I replied I'd written very explicit Cybertronian/human sex scenes, so basically as explicit as possible, thank you very much.

But I did get this recommendation from this panel, so there's that!  Haven't read Wells, and it's a four dollar for one hundred and fifty pages ebook.  I'm going to wait and see if I can get it from the library and purchase if I want to reread it eventually, I think.

Or if I can find it as a physical book another year at Readercon, I might get it there?

Edit: Just did more research.  I really want this book.   Cancelling my hold at the library and debating on getting it physically or not.   Much cheaper for me from Amazon, so will it that way regardless.