1482 Autobots
445 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Philip Hider
Airplane Photography
Herbert E. Ives

Readercon updates

Ninefox Gambit - Yoon Ha Lee Raven Stratagem - Yoon Ha Lee Wings of Fire Book Four: The Dark Secret - Tui T. Sutherland Grave Matters: A Night Owls Novel - Lauren M. Roy

I'm going to lounge a little before going to Quincy.   Eat.   Relax.   Shower.   Nap.   Gather books I want signed.

I have to say this is just annoying me though.   Look what conflicts with the Okarafor signing!

Whyyyyy?

Of course, I think I can view it online eventually.   Because I'm going to that signing.  I might be able to sneak in mid-talk, but, damn it.   Damn it all.

I did sneak in four more book purchases after seeing that Yoon Ha Lee and Tui Sutherland were going to be there.  I knew about Lauren Roy but was shy of spending more money before Readercon, but since I was determined to buy a new copy of Tongues of Serpants - I can't find my read copy, blargh - I ended up splurging on this, too.   You only live once and this and Inhumans are my last hurrahs before I bury myself in grad school!

PS: I don't want to annoy myself.  Unlikely I'll read or talk about SE until Readercon finishes, maybe a week or so after that, too.