1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Marvel previews

September 2017 Marvel Previews - Various, Various

Marvel previews is pretty much what it advertises itself to be.   It goes over all the series, and collections, and toys, that will be put out in September.

Boo to everything Secret Empire.

Yay to Rainbow Rowell writing a new Runaways series.

But Venomverse makes me side eye Marvel.  I mean, it sounds pretty cool, but their last event was a clusterfuck of bad will and they're going to face up to reality by immediately doing another event.

Um, okay?   Not sure Marvel has enough good will for me to get into Venomverse right now, legit.  I may just sub to Runaways, though.