445 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Deadpool Classic Vol. 20: Ultimate Deadpool
Kelly Doudna, Mark Bagley, Brian Michael Bendis
Altered Carbon
Richard K. Morgan
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones

The fight between the guilds continues

Fairy Tail, Vol. 8 - Hiro Mashima

And it gets ugly.   There are losses on both sides, and a building that walks, and turns into a magically powered mecha.   There's nothing that makes me think this is going to get more nuanced than this is, but it's fun.   It has been, and it continues to be, and I'm still liking the art more.

For now, I'm not compelled to write long reviews, just ones that note that I've finished a volume and where this ranges on the status quo.   I'm enjoying it, but I wouldn't push it on anyone who didn't, or even try to convince them to read.   Given the rather odd art, and the fact that this is far from the most brilliant thing I've read, well...

Still, it's something that's nice and easy for me, and it's relaxing.   So onto volume nine.