1479 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Jason Horn
Curb Stomp
Ryan Ferrier, Devaki Neogi Kiran
Progress: 17/115pages

The fight between the guilds continues

Fairy Tail, Vol. 8 - Hiro Mashima

And it gets ugly.   There are losses on both sides, and a building that walks, and turns into a magically powered mecha.   There's nothing that makes me think this is going to get more nuanced than this is, but it's fun.   It has been, and it continues to be, and I'm still liking the art more.

For now, I'm not compelled to write long reviews, just ones that note that I've finished a volume and where this ranges on the status quo.   I'm enjoying it, but I wouldn't push it on anyone who didn't, or even try to convince them to read.   Given the rather odd art, and the fact that this is far from the most brilliant thing I've read, well...

Still, it's something that's nice and easy for me, and it's relaxing.   So onto volume nine.